New Profile Posts

1. squidbutt
    squidbutt Danko
    i have a 17 newport with yam 90, thinking of parting with her. would b nice with a gel coat and cc freshening. the original wood seating is gone have the reversable bench.
    1. Danko likes this.
  2. Dale Fero
    Dale Fero gimme
    Aaron how much if I have the rod covers shipped? I live in South Orange County
  3. Crzyboy180
    Crzyboy180 ROADHOUSE
    Still have that Ttop
  4. scubaloco
    scubaloco r8rs4lf
    Hi there, I see you have a rod for sale. Don’t know if the other guy that was interested in a 60 pound rod bought it. If not and you have time was wondering what it looks like? What pound test line is the rod rated for? Brand of guides and reel seat etc. length of foregrip and material used in foregrip. Any pics and what price your asking would be appreciated.
    Thanks, SJ
    (805) 431-3220
  5. COSDoug
    COSDoug Cap Jeff Rogers
    Capt. Jeff,
    My back just can't handle the rigors of boating. We will not be able to fish with you next Monday. At least we got to go once.
    My doctor says gettin' old is not for sissies. I think he is right.
    Thanks for a fun day, I'll look for your reports on this board.
    Doug
  6. Rivertrip
  7. Hoeyfashoey
    Hoeyfashoey santacruzfishing
    Selling that skb 7000 by chance?
  8. CURVEFINDER
    CURVEFINDER Ali
    Hey Ali,
    What fishing rod will be my best set up for my Penn slammer three 5500 to launch poppers and Lewers , And if I do hook up to a big Tuna I will get him in thanks
  9. Dale Fero
    Dale Fero timmyd3853
    Interested in the rain shadow
    949-678-2612 please text(Dale)
  10. spize909
    spize909 Fathomx
    saw you had a post about going on the Pacific Raider....nobody answered. Did you go on the boat? If so, how was it?
  11. gotlift
    gotlift MarkColeman
    Good morning, This is Jason Alexander I lost your numbers. we have a tuna trip on weds. my new number is 2533026286.
    thanks
  12. Brother B
    Brother B FrankyG EFK
    I have a Seeker JB 80h that I would trade if you are interested I can text you pictures
  13. kelii
    kelii morfius
    I got the broadbill Morfius..its in excellent shape. I got another one on Ebay for the same price and it was beat up. I appreciate it again. Mahalo
    1. morfius
      morfius
      Mahalo for letting me know. I always try to truthfully represent my gear. Glad you are happy with the reel. Best wishes and tight lines. Aloha
      Sep 14, 2019 at 10:51 PM
      kelii likes this.
  14. Chas T
    Chas T Fishybuzz
    I made arrangements to shoot it Monday. Thanks bro!
  15. Chas T
    Chas T Fishybuzz
    I will have the video posted on the thread. Will be from somebody who already uses them. I’m not sure how much I am allowed to advertise them. The retail price is $54
    1. Fishybuzz
      Fishybuzz
      Don't advertise just show the example of them cutting limp spectra different weights 30# and 130#.....interested in the video....thanks
      Sep 14, 2019 at 11:36 AM
      Chas T likes this.
  16. BRICARD
    BRICARD Sakums
    Sweet reel. Been looking for an orange hx Raptor. Interested in trades or cash money only?
  17. jeff schones
    jeff schones Shumba
    tim
    id like to come get your reel today i live in hb whats a good time for you??
    thx jeff or gary 714-478-3393
  18. lip_ripper
    lip_ripper CHG_IV
    how much would you sell for
  19. deepbluehunter
    deepbluehunter split172
    Ill pick up the exhaust raisers. Where in North Orange County are they? I work in Fullerton and will be in Huntington Beach from 2:30- 3:30 on Saturday. Let me know what works for you.

Thanks,
    Travis
  20. Chas T
    Chas T Fishybuzz
    DM me or e mail me:
    [email protected]
    I don't currently have a video of the shears at work, but can probably put something together.
    Thanks,
    Charles
    1. Fishybuzz
      Fishybuzz
      Thanks always looking for a better product......a video of them cutting fishing braid would be perfect also what is the charge for sharpening?

Thanks
      Sep 13, 2019 at 10:22 AM
      Chas T likes this.
    2. Chas T
      Chas T
      I will sharpen them free for two years. Just provide return shipping. I will get some video together this weekend. Can I send video over this chat?
      Sep 13, 2019 at 2:10 PM
      Fishybuzz likes this.
    3. Fishybuzz
      Fishybuzz
      Chas why don't you post the demo on the BD thread...lots of others would probably like to see them in action.....how much are a pair????
      Sep 13, 2019 at 5:18 PM